Located on nearly 25 acres on the south bank of the Knife River. A series of loop roads provide access to the high school football field, three separate playground areas, horseshoes pits, five picnic shelters, and a frisbee golf course.
Riverside Park has bathroom facilities and electrical camping. It also has a frisbee golf course, playgrounds, and horseshoes.
A modern shower house/restroom facility, compliments this beautiful park.
Limited electrical and abundant primitive sites are available with permit only. Permits are available at Park District Office.
$25 electrical campsites.
$10 primitive campsites.
- All camping reservations are paid in full at the time of the booking.
- If your arrival is later than 8pm you must make prior check-in arrangements by calling 701-870-0602.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out at 12pm.
- All campers must back into all sites unless approved by the Riverside Park Office.
- Dumpsters are located throughout the campground. RV dump station is located on the north/west side of the office. Gray water must be dumped in designated dump station.
- There are no fireworks allowed on Corp or Riverside Park property and shooting of any fireworks is not allowed.
- No four-wheelers allowed on Riverside Park property.
- No firearms allowed on Corp or Riverside Park property.
- Razors, side-by-sides, and golf carts are not allowed to off-road. Must stay on established roads. Must provide license and proof of insurance at check-in.
- No wash lines made from tree to tree is allowed.
- Campfires must be sized to the rings provided and burned in fire rings only. No unattended fires. Fires must fully be extinguished each night and before departure. No burning wood pellets, tires and garbage. Do not move fire rings, if moved you will be fined $50.
- Must comply with ALL Riverside Park rules, if you don’t comply you may not be able to return to Riverside Park.
- Any person who is the owner, or handler of any pet must keep them on a leash, and under physical control at all times while at the Beulah Bay campground.
- No tying pets to trees or electrical posts.
- No person may keep a noisy, vicious, or dangerous pet, or one that disturb others.
- Guests will not leave pets unattended in camper or at campsite.
- Pet owners are responsible for any harm done to property, sites, or injury to others.
- Please keep your site and the campground clean of droppings for your sake and the sake of others.
- There are doggie stations located throughout the campground.