Located on Hwy 49 across from Riverside Park. 10 electrical sites only with water. Dumping station on site.
Open seasonally only from May thru October, dates dependent upon the weather. Rates are $25 per day. $140 per week. $420 per month. Call Park District Office for more information.
10 electrical sites only with water. Dumping station on site.
$25 electrical campsites.
- All camping reservations are paid in full at the time of the booking.
- If your arrival is later than 8pm you must make prior check-in arrangements by calling 701-870-0602.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out at 11am.
- All campers must back into all sites unless approved by the Eagles Campground Office.
- Dumpsters are located throughout the campground. RV dump station is located on the north/west side of the office. Gray water must be dumped in designated dump station.
- There are no fireworks allowed on Corp orEagles Campground property and shooting of any fireworks is not allowed.
- No four-wheelers allowed on Eagles Campground property.
- No firearms allowed on Corp or Eagles Campground property.
- Razors, side-by-sides, and golf carts are not allowed to off-road. Must stay on established roads. Must provide license and proof of insurance at check-in.
- No wash lines made from tree to tree is allowed.
- Campfires must be sized to the rings provided and burned in fire rings only. No unattended fires. Fires must fully be extinguished each night and before departure. No burning wood pellets, tires and garbage. Do not move fire rings, if moved you will be fined $50.
- Must comply with ALL Beulah Bay rules, if you don’t comply you may not be able to return to Eagles Campground.
- Any person who is the owner, or handler of any pet must keep them on a leash, and under physical control at all times while at the Beulah Bay campground.
- No tying pets to trees or electrical posts.
- No person may keep a noisy, vicious, or dangerous pet, or one that disturb others.
- Guests will not leave pets unattended in camper or at campsite.
- Pet owners are responsible for any harm done to property, sites, or injury to others.
- Please keep your site and the campground clean of droppings for your sake and the sake of others.
- There are doggie stations located throughout the campground.