Beulah Bay Campground
Beulah Parks & Rec will not accept any applications for seasonal sites until after January 1st. Reservations for all other sites will be excepted March 1st.
Open: May 12th thru Sept 17th
All campers Must check-in office prior to setting up at camp site
Beulah Bay - Site of the annual Dakota Walleye Fishing Tournament.
Beulah Bay, located on the beautiful south shore of Lake Sakawea, offers a place to spend a week-end, week, or day to enjoy boating, fishing, swimming, waterskiing, picnicking or just a place to relax and enjoy the pristine beauty of nature.
- 3 Rustic cabins w/microwave, refrigerator, table and chairs.
- Sleeping comfort for 4-6 people (1 full size bunk and 3 twin bunks).
- Running water is available outside of cabins. Close proximity to shower/bathroom facility.
- Heat and air conditioning are included.
- Cabin Rental is $52.50/night. $50.00 for damage deposit.
- There will be a $25.00 key deposit (this will be charge extra day of checking into the cabin) money will be returned if keys are returned at the end of stay.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to be eligible to rent cabins.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN CABINS.
- Must rent cabins for all weekend (both nights Friday and Saturday).
- 12 premium electrical sites. Double sized sites with plenty of room to park boat. The sites, numbered 16-27 are surrounded by trees. Cost $25/night.
- Full Hook up sites with water and electric. Sites are numbered 77-100. $25/night.
All remaining electric-only sites, fee is $20/night.
- 11 new electric sites added on north side of Beulah Bay Campground Cost $25/night
- Sites 6, 7, 8, 9 for smaller campers
- WATER IS NON POTABLE
- AED on Site
- All camp sites include one picnic table and one fire pit
- Primitive camping fee $10/night.
- Horseshoe courts, outdoor game equipment.
- Light concession and ice sales
- 15% discount on 21 Day Rates
- Group sites: are located on the north side of the campground: GA 1-4, GB 1-4, GC 1-4
- $100.00/night up to four sites are available must be paid in full by the person renting the campsite
- ALL CAMPING RESERVATIONS are paid in full at the time of the booking.
- If your arrival is later than 8:00 pm you must make prior Check-In arrangements.
- CHECK IN: CHECK IN TIME IS 3 P.M and CHECK OUT NO LATER THAN 12 P. M.
- All Campers must back into ALL sites unless approved by the BEULAH BAY OFFICE.
- Dumpsters are located throughout the campground. RV dump station is located on the north/west side of the office. Gray water must be dumped in designated dump station.
- There are NO FIREWORKS allowed on Corp or Park property and shooting of any fireworks is NOT ALLOWED.
- NO FOUR WHEELERS ALLOWED ON BEULAH BAY CAMPGROUND PROPERTY.
- NO FIRE ARMS ALLOWED ON CORP OR BEULAH BAY CAMPGROUND property.
- RAZORS, SIDE BY SIDES, GOLF CARTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OFF ROAD; MUST STAY ON ESTABLISHED ROADS. MUST BE LICENSED AND INSURED.
- NO wash lines made from tree to tree is allowed.
- Campfires must be sized to the rings provided and burned in fire rings only. NO unattended fires. Fires must fully be extinguished each night and before departure. NO burning wood pellets, tires and garbage. DO NOT MOVE FIRE RINGS; if moved you will be fined $50.00.
- Any person who is the owner, or handler of any pet must keep them on a leash, and under physical control at all times while at the Beulah Bay Campground.
- No Tying pets to trees or electrical posts.
- No person may keep a noisy, vicious, or dangerous pet, or one’s that disturb others.
- Guests will not leave pets unattended in camper or at campsite.
- Pet owners are responsible for any harm done to property, sites or injury to others.
- PLEASE keep your site and the campground clean of droppings for your sake, and the sake of others.
- There are doggie stations located throughout the campground.
873-5916 (May 15th - Sept 16th)
You must provide a copy of your camper license registration as proof of ownership
with your application and deposit.
Click here to download the Seasonal Camping Application now.
Click here to download the Seasonal Camping Agreement.
Click here to Book a Campsite
View Map of Beulah Bay